There are many opportunities for members to become involved in the Society as our committees are always looking for new members. To get more involved, please contact the National Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To maintain a dynamic and vibrant membership
• Membership recruitment drives
• Member outreach activities
• Partnership building
Workshops and Conferences Committee
To offer cross-Canada conferences and regional workshops
• 2010 National Student Conference, Queen’s University, Kingston, Ontario
• CSEB/SER 2011 Joint Conference, McGill University, Montreal, Quebec
• Regional workshop planning
To impart relevant information on a regular basis to the membership and outreach initiatives to members and non-members.
• Semi-annual CSEB newsletter (features research work)
• Web content development and maintenance
• Various Society and conference promotional activities